Are you looking to create a magical Disney Princess party for your little girl? Read below for a complete list of everything you need to throw the Best Disney Princess Party Ever!
Invitations for a Disney Princess Party
Whether you make your own, do a Facebook invite, or go all out with a Royal Scroll Delivery, the first thing you need for a Disney Princess Tea Party is an invitation. I love creating Facebook invites using Canva. They have so many options, and you can make an invitation for free! Here is a sample I put together in 5 minutes! I love how you can change the colors of everything to match your decor!
Next Up, we need dessert! Check out these ideas!
Disney Princess Party Cake
Every Princess needs a cake on her special day. Go easy with Princess cupcakes topped with royal crowns, or put together a fondant masterpiece with her favorite Character diaplayed. I love this Belle Dress Cake my talented neighbor made, and we stacked it on top of a book stand. They are so cute! For a tutorial on how to make your own book cake stand stay tuned!
Cute Cupcake toppers and Cupcake Stand for Princess Tea Party
Set the Table for a Disney Princess Party
Moving on, Here is everything I used to set the table for our Disney Princess Party. It turned out so cute, and everyone asked where I got everything, so for your convenience, here is a list!
- Table Cloths: These 8 foot ones will drape nicely on our long table. You may only need 6 foot. I am getting the cloth ones, so I can reuse them over and over for baby showers, and holiday parties,: White Cloth Tablecloth 8 foot
- Table Runner this comes in multiple sizes and colors and great price! 12×108 Gold Table runner
- Chargers: Use 10.5″ doilies as chargers. Inexpensive, beautiful, and kid friendly! Paper Doilies
- Plates Gold Plates adults used or Blush Pink 9 inch plates
- Tea Cups (2 sets) Floral Paper Teacups
- Knight Party Mugs if you have little boys coming these are so cute! Knight Party Cups
- Forks(Ariels Dopligangers) Gold Forks
- Dessert Plates Floral Princess Tea Party Plates
- Napkins Floral Napkins
- Gold Candle Holders with white candles. I picked these up at the local thrift store and spray painted them with this. I also used it to paint the gold frame backdrop over the table! Rustoleum Gold Spray Paint
We decided to use less expensive plates for adults and they made excellent dinner plates for the princess table. These were the perfect size to place under my pretty floral plates, and they served as chargers. Our table was only 23 inches across, so I needed something smaller for each place setting, but they were the perfect size for our tea party sandwiches, deviled eggs, and fruit wands. Do you need help planning a tea party menu?
Disney Princess Party Games and Activities Ideas
After you set the table, make sure you have something to keep your royal guests entertained. Here are a few ideas to get your wheels turning.
- Do a relay race on setting the table properly
- Practice walking with books on your head
- Decorate your own tea cup, crown, or cupcake
- Have a pro come in and teach table etiquette.
- Special Visit from a Character Princess
- Castle Bounce House
- Princess Story Time How to Behave at a Tea Party
Disney Princess Party Favors for Girls, Boys, and Babies
Finally, check out this awesome combo with a crown, wand and ring! The Girls absolutely loved these! They served as party hats and favors and even the boys liked the wands! In addition, I used the rings as table scatter! You cannot go wrong with these. The crowns fit 3 and 5 year olds without problems, and the grown ups tried them too. I used bread bags to put everything together and tied them with a pretty bow. 100 bags for $6, and I can use them for other treats too!
For the boys, You can easily please them with crowns, candy, and swords!
Click on the pictures and it will take you right to the products!
Princess Tea Party Favor Ideas for babies
Everyone thought the little frog favors were so adorable, and were a fun addition to the Princess themed party. Kim and I tried to kiss the frog and turn it into a prince, but it didn’t work.
A few other Disney Princess Party Things we used
I hope you loved getting ideas for your Disney Princess Tea Party. If you have any questions let me know and I will try to answer them!
*Links in this post pay me a small amount so that I can continue to spend time sharing with you my pictures, ideas, and love for planning awesome parties! Thanks for your support!*